SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All our products are in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse.
- Most orders will ship within 8 business days and are sent out via the DHL and SKYNET.
- Your order will be assigned a tracking number and it can be tracked via the courier website. You will be emailed a confirmation that your order has shipped along with the tracking number. You can also log into your account to view the tracking number.
- Shipping to the US will take 1 week minimum.
- Shipping to Canada will take 8-9 days
- Shipping to Australia will take 7-10 days
- Shipping to England will take 2 weeks
- Most other countries will take anywhere from 10 days to 3 weeks.
For international shipments you may have to pay import duties and taxes. It’s your responsibility to check if your country has any such laws. For Australia order under $1000 do NOT have any import duties or taxes so shop freely.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
- Our products at OCS are highly qualified and inspected thoroughly. We have the best quality and a remarkable customer service so as an Onlinecricketshop.com customer we take this very seriously and make sure your purchasing is made easy and hassle free. We want your experience to be enjoyable and leave all the worries for us so that you can start focusing more towards you game, make run, take wickets and more importantly win for your team. If we make an error in your order we will correct it right away. If your shipment is damaged by the courier service, please file a claim with your local office. Then give us a call so we can send you any items that were damaged.
- If you feel you’ve received a defective product please email us pictures to email@example.com along with your phone number and we will contact you back and discuss your issue with you personally. We are here to make your buying experience enjoyable, with no hassle.
WARRANTY ON CRICKET BATS
- Due to the nature of the game all cricket bats will eventually break. Some quicker than others. Most companies DO NOT warranty their cricket bats especially the edges and toes as these are the most common areas to break. A good knocking in service like the one offered by us will help your bat last a lot longer.
- If you need to return an item, please feel free to contact us and we’ll notify you via phone or e-mail to discuss your return. Any returns need to be approved by our OnlineCricketShop.com customer service team. Returns received without approval will not be issued a refund or credit.
- If you have any concern or issues, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org